October 03, 2012

BlushingAppraisal | Hello YOU!

I hope you agree that I was cute back in the day. Back in those days I had no skin issues and no stress. Ahh the good old days.

Before I get depressed let me tell you a little about myself. I am a 22 year old Canadian. (No, we do not live in igloos. And no, I do not always say “eh?” at the end of every sentence. Only sometimes.)

For the people that are curious my career has nothing to do with beauty or fashion. I do have a full-time job and I’m surrounding by men all day, every day that don’t care if you’re wearing Chanel or Joe Fresh. That sounded a little sketchy. I am a Civil Engineering Technologist. Feel free to Google what that might be.



Why I chose to start a blog? I was looking around at the items I have and realized I have a lot. Sometimes I forget why I hated a specific item only later to realize..” O ya, it breaks me out. Way to go Sam.” :S

Topics that I plan to talk about are as follows:
- Skincare
- Makeup
- Beauty Tools
- Fashion *decision still pending* (Ahh, I can never find anything nice to wear! (Excuse to go shopping lol)
- Purchases

Anyway, talk to you soon!!


BlushingAppraisal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment