October 05, 2012

Tag | 20 Questions!!!

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
This is easy. My phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Previously, I had a Blackberry Curve… Not to offend anybody but…Yuck. It would always freeze on me and it would make me soooo mad. On those special occasions I would hurl it across my room out of frustration. This probably did more harm than good but it did make me feel better. Anyway this is not a phone review Sam stay focused. My wallet and keys… I’m sure I could continue to name the standard items but beauty/fashion items that I wouldn't leave the house with … hummm… Earrings. I cannot be without earrings. I feel naked. I really want to buy diamond earrings that have the screwed(?) ends so they don’t fall off. Lately I have been losing earrings like no other. These are my current earrings:


2. Favorite brand of makeup?
Oooo… This is hard. I have no favorite. Hum. Guess that was easy.

3. Favorite flower?
Blue Rose. Yes, I am aware that these do not occur naturally but I love the colour blue. And roses are super classy. Why are they classy? BECAUSE I SAID SO! Now WHAT?! That’s right. :P

4. Favorite clothing store?
When I was younger… Which was a long, loonggg time ago I loved shopping at Le Chateau. I guess I still enjoy shopping there but meh… I have no real preference. I just want the items to be well made.

5. Favorite perfume?
What is my secret scent, MUAHAHA (Scary Laugh.. Why? Because I can). Should I tell you? Alright, but make sure not to tell ANYONE. Whether is winter or summer, fall or spring you will almost always smell this on me… ECHO by Davidoff.



6. Heels or flats?
Lately flats. I just don’t want to come off as a bimbo at work. I’m sure that sounds bad but… its true. I will randomly pull out my 4” heel but that’s usually Weekends. Hey! Do you ever do this.. buy shoes that feel great in store only later to realize… they don’t fit my fat feet. Poo. *TIP* Always go shoe shopping at the end of the day. Your feet will be a little larger and tender. Do not go after a lazy day of pedicuring (apparently that’s a word). The latter is when I usually go shopping… this is an example of a shoe I bought:


Brand: Material Girl. Foolish I know. FYI, I have yet to wear them out. Maybe the shoe fairy will come and shrink my feet.

7. Do you buy brand name?
Yes and no. I like designer items because… I may be crazy. Put some designers do keep they’re resale value. Brands like tiffany, Chanel, Hermes… etc.

8. Favorite colors?
Favorite: Blue, my room is grey blue. if I had to choose a girly colour: Purple To wear: Black and White

9. What is your happiest moment from your childhood?
When I learn to ride a bike. Age 12. The happy feeling was short lived. I drove into a parked truck.

10. How do I cope with boredom?
Well the truth is… I eat. LOL. I eat damn it. I eat a lot. And I’m only partially ashamed of that. I watch youtube. I watch people who make me laugh like: Essiebutton, Zoella280390, sprinkleofglitter… and so on.

11. Things I regret?
I REGRET NOTHING. Not completely true but I make a serious effort to regret nothing. The decisions I make are my own and if I make mistakes they are my mistakes. No one can change me or mold me. I am who I am and I like me. If I’ve said something wrong I acknowledge it, apologize and move on. Life lesson: REALIZE YOU ARE GROWING AND FORGIVE YOURSELF. Do not take that as a license to do as you please.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
No. Dig in. You only live once. And put ketchup on it!!! O ya. Which reminds me some people think this is gross. I put ketchup on my poutine. SOOOO good. O jeez now im hungry. :’(

13. Favorite movie?
North and South. The 4 hour BBC production. It’s like pride and prejudice but I better. Richard Armitage plays John Thornton and it’s just awesome. I think it’s his eyes that sell the character. Uhum.. And the chemistry he has with Daniela Denby-Ashe. Love it!.




14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes I would like to. My opinion on relationships is this: I would rather be alone then be sitting waiting for my partner to man up and decide. This may seem inconsiderate but frankly they’re wasting my time. My life. Maybe I’m sounding little like it’s all about me. But girls seriously when a guy is still in limbo on whether he wants to fully commit and already knows you’re committed, have they not made it all about them? And is it not a clear indication that they haven’t matured in their feelings for you? They have created this ‘solo’ act within the relationship. Sometimes is just best to accept you’re going nowhere and move on. *Grrr crazy Sam coming out of the box! Watch out lol.

15. Do you get mad easily?
Very. Well I guess mad is the wrong word. Annoyed is the appropriate term. If you know my well you've seen me get annoyed.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
No. They don’t exist. I do believe in spirits. Don’t ask what the difference is. I will get annoyed. Jkz.

17. Any phobias?
Nope. I just really hate spiders. Anything with more than 4 legs that’s small creeps me out. I want to kill them ALL. Or pay for someone to do it. BURN YOU CREEPIES! MUAHAHHHA (^:^)


18. Do you bite your nails?
Nope.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Every time I drive. Jkz, The only time was when I hit some guys bumper and instantaneously thought of my dad on impact. My life did flash before my eyes at that moment.

20. What do you order at Starbucks?
Green tea frapp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment