October 17, 2012

Tag | This or That

Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer: Bronzer
Lip gloss or Lipstick: Lipstick
Eye Liner or Mascara:This ones tough… Eye Liner
Foundation or Concealer: Full coverage foundation, I sometimes use it as concealer
Neutral or Color Eye Shadow: Neutral
Pressed or Loose Eye Shadows: Pressed
Brushes or Sponges: Fingers, Or brushes

Nails:
OPI or China Glaze: China Glaze
Long or Short: Both, depends if I’m feeling fierce or classic
Acrylic or Natural: Both, kinda like the above comment
Brights or Darks: Darks or Neutrals
Flower or No Flower: No flower

Body:
Perfume or Body Splash: Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter: Lotion
Body Wash or Soap: Soap
Lush or Other Bath Company: Other Bath Company, walking into Lush gives me a headache the scents are too strong L

Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat Pants: Leggings J
Long Sleeve of Short: Long
Dresses or Skirts: Dresses. No need to buy a top or iron muaahahah
Stripes or Plaid: Strips. Horizontal on my skinny days and vertical on chubby or voluptuousness days.
Flip Flops or Sandals: Sandals
Scarves or Hats: Scarves all the way!
Studs or Dangly Earrings: Lately studs
Necklaces or Bracelets: Necklace
Heels or Flats: Heels
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: Riding Boots
Jacket or Hoodie: Jacket
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: Who? Jkz. I just never have been to either
Abercombie or Hollister: Hollister
Saks 5th or Nordstrom: Saks

Hair:
Curly or Straight:Big waves?
Bun or Ponytail: Bun
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips: Bobby pins
Hair spray or Gel: Hairspray
Long or Short: Currently Short. A whole blog post in itself believe me. Do NOT pick up scissors at 3am.
Light or Dark: Light
Side Sweep Bangs or Full bangs: Side Swept in Winter (to hid my small double chin thanks to turkey season), Bangs in summer. I feel they make me look young J (Since I’m so old)
Up or Down: Up. I would like to be a hair down girl but I'm not.

Random:
Rain or Shine: Rain, helps me sleep =P
Summer or Winter: Winter, all the bugs are dead… or asleep… I like to think they're dead.
Fall or Spring: Fall, it goes back to the bug thing. Sadly they all start creeping into our house at this time  but I like the colours.
Chocolate or Vanilla: CHA-CO-LATT
East Coast or West Coast: East Coast since I live on the East Coast of Canada, I have been to Victoria and it is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment