November 21, 2012

Tag | 25 Random Questions

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Waking up (5am)

2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? 
A highlighter.

3. What are you wearing right now?
Cardigan

4. What are the colours of your bedroom walls?
A light grey blue.

5. Who is the last person you sent a message or comment /BBM?
Boyfriend

6. What does your last text message say?
“Let's go.” We were heading out for lunch.

7. Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke?
Yes, coke all the way.

8. Is your hair curly or straight?
Afro most mornings. But I am planning to have the Keratin treatment done so it should calm things down.

9. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
Wake up today. Its Monday don’t judge me. Ummm. Finishing college when I really didn’t want to be a civil engineering tech. I am very glad I did finish. I can now reap the rewards.

10. Favorite 2 color combination?
Black and Cream

11. What is your favorite accessory?
Handbag, I use them till they are tearing at the seams. But I am very picky. I am coveting a Aubrey Bag.

12. Which current celebrity's style do you admire most? 
Kate Moss, Coco Chanel, Kate Middleton, Kate Bosworth

13. What is your favorite fashion store/shop?
All stores (Quality Shops)

14. When was the last time you drove out of town?
6 months ago.

15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
People talking… about work.

16. What was the last thing you bought?
Shoes. They have black crystals along the heel.

17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Usually no solid thought occurs until I have a shower.

18. Favorite Food?
Pizza, morning, evening and night baby! I love pizza!

19. Biggest turn off?
Other than hygiene it would be people that judge all the time.

20. What do you always have on you/wear?
Jeans/ Leggings

21. What does your screen name mean/ how did you come up with it?
Blushing. Sounds feminine. Actually, my sister pointed out that I didn't need blush because my acne got so bad that it looked like blush. I looked like I had applied my blush badly. I know pretty bad eh?
Appraisal, I think it’s pretty obvious but I will give you the text book definition: a judgment or opinion of something or somebody, especially one that assesses effectiveness or usefulness.
*I did have assistance when choosing my name.

22. Favorite style of top/blouse?
Silk Blouse...

23. Favourite TV show?
I don’t really have time to sit and watch TV but when I do I try to watch as many episodes as possible. I use Netflix. I watched all of Monk in a month and a half. I know I’m a champ.

24. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood?
Umm... Hey Arnold?! And Aurthor! I always want to be in grade 3. LOL

25. What does your dream bedroom look like?
Mono cromadic tones,
Light grey walls
White/Grey hard wood floors
Mirror accents
Large Windows over looking a Veranda.. Lets go big or go home! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment