November 21, 2012

Tag | Get Your Freak On

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
My brother use to call me Mooche… Pretty rude. Jkz.

2. What's a weird habit of yours? 
I say things in a funny way.
Some examples would be: lawnd, salond … etc.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Nope.

4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone? 
There are many songs but why wait till I’m alone? If I’m driving you’re just going to have to put up with it :P

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People who chew with their mouth open.
People who cut their nails while on the phone. (You know who you are!)
Parents who let their kids misbehave and don’t apologize.
People.
I'm kidding.

6. What's one of your nervous habits? 
Perhaps I get really quiet. Maybe poking people?

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I sleep on a twin. There isn't a side. I just pray every night I don’t fall off.

8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name? 
Rafiki, its not an ape. He's a stuffed dog made him when I was in eighth grade. I know I was sooo talented back in the day!

9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks? 
Green Tea Frapp. Or Passion Tea Lemonade.

10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice? 
Nothing. I always do what I say. Boring I know.

11. Which way do you face in the shower? 
If I’m washing my hair away and towards the shower if I’m washing my face. And when I’m not doing those two things I turn and let the water hit my sides, usually my right shoulder. I’m weird its official.

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? 
Nope. But my knees naturally look like smiley faces. I don't know if I should take a picture of that...

13. What's your favourite 'comfort food'/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? 
Pizza. O ya. If I need some love I order a Hawaiian. Not the one with bacon bits the one with bacon strips. OMG so good.

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? 
Ummm... HeeeYYY YYoouU Guuuys. Jkz.I don’t have a phrase but I do enjoy poking people. :) I am soo evil.

15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing? 
Leggings and a big man shirt, knitted socks (I have to wear socks), Afro hair, a ton of lotion. I know this has nothing to do with wardrobe but my laptop is usually with me till I pass out. You might think that with almost no sleep I would go down like a rock. Nope it takes forever to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment