December 31, 2012

Accutane | Week 10

Just wanted to stop by and tell you how it’s going.

This week I decided to do a detox which I am now thinking was a bad decision. My body is already dehydrated from the Accutane but I felt so heavy and gross.

My tummy has not been bothering me this week and the breakouts on my cheeks have somewhat healed. The dry patches on my arms are not getting any larger.

Some people have mentioned that they feel like their hair is thinning when on Accutane. 
When I was on Doxycycline I felt like my hair was thinning out. It was very scary. Now that I am on Accutane it is growing back at the normal rate. *Honestly I feel likes it's growing back faster but that might be because it wasn't growing. Now I'm like Ape Women. Jkz.

Before I started Accutane I was doing electrolysis I was asked to stop by my derm but my plans are to continue with the treatment. I will have a short review on the topic later this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment