December 10, 2012

Accutane | Week 7

Hey Guys! This week I had no new break outs. Any scabs I had healed quickly and the dryness I experienced was more manageable. My lips are still peeling, my tummy continues to hurt and I have been sleeping an insane amount. I have lost 2 lbs and feel very tired and moody.
Last week I was a very bad girl. Not only did I fail with my skin regime but I also skipped Accutane once and Diane 35 once. Some might say that I am anal-retentive about taking medication for skin care. Skipping doses is not common practice for me.
Honestly I feel like I've let myself go a little. This week I shall force myself to be better. I will try to go to the gym at least twice with week and couple that statement with “I will not eat out this week”.



Oh God my eyebrows! They look soooo gross.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment