December 28, 2012

Appraised | Planner Pad 2013

I used the Planner Pad system last year and felt that it was a great investment.
I will first start by saying that the planner itself is not overly expensive ($26  US) but the shipping cost for Canada is almost equal to the cost of the planner.

I would have loved to receive this as a gift but sadly I didn't ask for it.
I  felt that some people, AKA BF, would not be willing to fork out $61.99 US (Cost of Planner, My name imprinted and month Tabs) for a planner.

I know when I was looking to purchase this planner last year it was really hard to find photos. FYI, all pages in the black planner are white not beige (my camera did that).

The box comes packaged in a plastic bag with no bubble wrap. Nothing was damaged in my package which I was super happy about. I placed my order on the 13th of December and received it on the 24th.


You received a guide on how to use the planner pad system, accessories for travel, accessories for the planner and an order form.


I ordered the planner, my name imprinted on planner and monthly tab dividers.
Over the course of the year my planner held up very well. I am satisfied with planner pad the only complaint I have is the amounht the shipping costs but then again I received it pretty quick.


If you ordering a planner then we both know we are a bit OCD. I believe that it is important to see the thickness of the planner. This bad boy is thin which makes it super convenient to loge around


There are some pages that give you examples on how to use the system.


I usually don't follow instructions when it comes to planners but I tried to with this planner and in a way I stuck with it.


More guild lines. I ripped these pages out last year.


Overall dates for Years 2013, 2014 and 2015.


Then there is map of the US with time zones.


An overall of 2013, 2014 and 2015 with some room for writing. I used this section for birthdays.


I had mentioned that I bought the monthly tabs and here they are. Last year I was cheap and bought the sticker ones which folded over. These ones feel more sturdy. 

The tab is the notes page on right side. You can see how it connects to the planner.


Here's close up.


Weekly view.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment