January 07, 2013

Accutane | Week 11

I always start with my tummy. It hasn't been bothering me this week but I have noticed that my body has been going through a detox of its own. The unhealthy foods are no longer as appealing as they use to be. This might be a result from the binge I had last week. Have you ever binged and noticed that the following week you've lost weight and no longer want bad foods? I know that people who hit plateaus in their diet on occasion do this to kick start weight lose.

Any Hoo. I have felt my body weakening  and my muscles feel tight. I have no idea if this might be caused by Accutane or if it could be a simple case of laziness taking its toll on the body. I promised myself that I would hit the gym regularly and guess what peeps?! I haven't even packed my gym bag.

I have been looking at my previous posts and they have started to look the same. The progress is slower than before. The texture of my skin still looks horrible under make-up.  The redness is fading slowly but I'm starting to get impatient. I have had break outs on my chin and cheeks. The ones on my chin are more like deep hard pimples. The ones on the cheeks are cystic acne but come to the surface faster than before.






Honestly these are pretty good pictures. The texture of my skin is still like rolling waves.

I'm feeling a little depressed about the improvement of my skin. How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment