January 14, 2013

Accutane | Week 12

This week I've had no big or even medium pimples.

AMAZING!

I could sing with happiness… “The hills are alive with the sound of music…

Yes, I’m that happy. I had one tiny pimple on my forehead close to my hair line. Last week I was feeling all bummed out because my skin looked like poop. The texture was crap and looked horrible under makeup. This week I've had lots of rest and have been using some pretty amazing products which will be featured in my first ever Favorites! My skin still has a weird texture but its better than before.

 Woo hoo.

I finally feel like I can breathe. I have been awakened. Is that too dramatic? Probably.

I’m sure everyone is happy I did my eyebrows for this post. When I say 'did' my eyebrows I mean plucked... I probably should have filled them in and done my hair. Sorry, no need to get upset. It was almost getting to be ridiculous how ugly they looked.

I applied some self tanner on the weekend and it seems to helped hide the scariness. Obviously it didn't show up well.

One of the products I was using this week burned my neck, chin and forehead. It doesn't look like it but it has that burned texture. Ewww. If your on Accutane be very careful what you put on your face.

I hope you’re having a lovely day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment