January 28, 2013

Accutane | Week 14


So people it’s been 14 weeks and I have shown major improvement. I have burned myself, peeled and this week I have a huge hormonal pimple on my cheek!! I know, I shouldn't complain because my skin looks great compared to the beginning of my journey but I want to see more improvement.
I started this journey being okay with a little improvement and as I have progressed it seems I'm never satisfied. I feel like I am slowing down and its upsetting.

My tummy hasn't hurt this week and my eczema has not spread... This is going to be gross, it seems like I have Dermatophytosis. It turns out that for people with eczema or that have thin skin you are more susceptible to getting this grossness. Here I was thinking it was eczema and upon closer inspection, by my mom, we started to think, “Hey this might not be eczema”. When I go to the doctors I will update you on what it really is.




Anyway I will stop my complaining!
Chio for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment