January 06, 2013

Mode Choice | FOTD: Red Lips

I will warn you there are a lot of scary faces I make in this post.


Here is the first creepy face. I moisturized with Wise Women Regenerating Day Cream (The Body Shop). This product has little sparkles. 


I decided I wanted to use a heavy coverage product. I ended up using MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer in the colour NC 35.


I set the foundation with Yong Blood Natural Mineral Loose Foundation in the colour Warm Beige.



I wanted my eyebrows to be strong so I was heavy handed when applying my brow colour (Gosh Eyebrow Pen in the colour Wheat).


I applied a Brule from MAC just to even out my lid colour.


 I always mess up the eyeliner and can never get them even. I love the winged eyeliner look and have been practicing for years. I guess I'm broken. I just can't do it.


I added some falsies.


On the lips I have on Hot'n Sweet, 139, from Gosh and on the cheeks I have MAC Mineral Skinfinish in the colour Medium Dark.


Here's my look guys. I hope you enjoyed it!

4 comments:

  1. I love that colour on your lips, it suits you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the colour of the lips, nice.x


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment