February 02, 2013

Haul | Clarins Spring Collection, Hair and Drug Store Make-up

I purchased a couple products this week and wanted to share them with you!
 

I got the Keratin Smooth Out/Blow Out treatment done early December. The system that we used was from the company Global Keratin and I was recommended to use their products. When I originally purchased my conditioner and shampoo I purchased the moisturizing conditioner not the balancing one I have now. Honestly I love how light and nourishing they feel on my hair. Each one cost roughly $25 Canadian. If anyone is curious, the Keratin treatment cost around $250 Canadian and it is not like the Brazillian blow out. This is not as harmful and costs less but does not leave you with pin straight hair. It basically de-frizzes your hair.


I went a little crazy at the drug store. The Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains are a little pricey at $12 a pop. Luckily I got three of them on sale for $6. I probably should have grabbed all the colours available but self control took over.


I have the following colours. Adore and Honey were the first ones I bought and they kick started this obsession.


Some swatches for y'all.... Sadly the above picture does not match the swatches. I fail!
Adore, Honey, Precious, Rendez-Vous, Charm


So I've been having a *you know* of a time finding a good mascara  They all seem to flake and do nothing for my eyelashes. I am usually the last person to jump on band wagons and this is no different. People are always talking about this line of mascaras and boy did I wait forever to buy Maybelline The Falsies Volum'Express. 


The last and perhaps the most exciting bits for this week have been to get my hands on two products from Clarins Spring Collection 2013. I bought a Rouge Eclat lipstick, apparently I said it wrong in my video, in the colour 02 Sweet Rose. This is a stunning colour. 


I did end up getting a little sampler so I can show you some of the other colours. 
01. Nude, 04. Tropical Pink, 06. True Aubergine, 13. Woodrose
The last one is a swatch of the Prodige blush I picked up called 01 Lovely Rose.


What blush...? See below.

So this is what the packaging looks like. You can see that I got into this blush by the state of the mirror. I just couldn't help myself.


Here is a close up. When I was looking at the blushes on-line I wanted to get Miami Pink but it ended up looking to red based in person.


I thought I should show you the different lips colours. I think it's help full to see them on and I wanted to model for you. 
My lips are a little pigmented and I know they are weird looking.



01. Nude Rose
 
02. Sweet Rose

04. Tropical Pink

13. Woodrose


06. True Aubergine

I tried to keep my smile consistent... Do you think I succeeded?
 I love the wear and look of these.
I'm tempted to get 04. Topical Pink and 06. True Aubergine. 
We will see what the upcoming weeks bring.

Alright people that's it for today.
Chio for now!

4 comments:

  1. What a bargain them revlon lip products were xx

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I should have got back and grabbed them all!!!

      Delete
  2. That blusher is absolutely beautiful, and all of the lip products look lovely on you x

    www.lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Random note: Your eyes are awesome! I'm totally jealous.

      Delete

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment