February 21, 2013

Tag | Liebster Award

Hey guys,
I was nominated by a couple people for the Liebster Award!



Honestly, I have no idea what it is but I am grateful for being included.
If you ever want me to do a Tag or do a Q&A feel free to ask or message me at blushingappraisal@gmail.com

These are the rules you must follow:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you - Amber, Elizabeth (elizabethextracts)
2. Write 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you
4. Tag and nominate 11 people
5. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
6. No tag backs

1. I hate the gym
2. I wear glasses
3. I have a weird obsession with finding perfect teacups, mug, containers and small appliances
4. I ‘m a Leo
5. I like to bake. Sadly 1 out of 5 things I make come out right
6. I break things. Especially beauty products
7. I think MAC products are only 'okay'
8. I love online-window shopping
9. I always make a mental note to go get a massage and never do it
10. I am a very cluttered person. When I clean I re-evaluate my life, relationships, jobs and my feelings… so cleaning doesn't happen frequently
11. I am currently hungry

1. Who inspires you?
My sister. She is so loving, open and generous. She’s constantly thinking of others and when we need a stern hand she will give you one (figuratively and literally).

2. Who is your favourite blogger?
I rotate monthly who my favourite beauty blogger is… right now it has to be Louise from SprinkleofGlitter. I am coarse, abrupt and feisty  She is bubbly, spontaneous and happy.
She is exactly what I needed to be reading this month.

3. What is your favourite beauty product?
Why do I have to list only one!
:’(
 Fine.
It would have to be foundation (this month).
If I had pretty good skin I would choose blush. There I added my second favourite… I’m so sneaky.

4. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
… Difficult one again… I am either super mellow or crazy. I will choose...  Mi Jesus, Mi Amado (Instrumental version)                                        

5. What object is an absolute must-have?
Phone. Done. Nothing more to say here.

6. What is your favourite book?
I wish I had something intellectually stimulating to add here but I don’t have a favourite. I do like Monster of Florence, The Surgeon, I Know You Really Love Me… and some random romance novels. Honestly I haven’t had time to read recently. Also, I don’t like scary movies but I do enjoy a good scary novel.

7. What is your favourite place in the whole world?
My house. When no one is in it.

8. What was your most embarrassing moment?
It was the time I asked a girl if… no I didn't ask. I said, ‘Oh, you’re pregnant’. It semi-sounded like a question but it was more a statement.

9. How long have you been blogging for?
4 months. Technically I had started a blog back in 2011. Then deleted it. It was mediocre and lame.
Shhhh... don't be mean! I know what you're thinking.

10. What is your favourite movie?
North and South, BBC Production. Yes, it’s 4 hours long and to summarize the movie it’s like pride and prejudice.

11. What is the best thing about blogging?
The people you get to meet.


My questions are pretty boring and have no order.
Here ya go:
1. Are you a home-body or an outdoors lover?
2. Would you prefer a five star hotel or sleep under the stars?
3. What is your favourite number?
4. What is your most popular post?
5. What inspires your writing?
6. Coffee or tea?
7. How do you feel about ageing?
8. What is your favourite lip balm?
9. What designer best reflects your style?
10. What is a beauty secret/tip you swear by?
11. What do you do to relax?

Pauline @ MyStyleInstinct

Crystal @ Crystal'sBeautyCorner


Vienna @ Miss Chatterbox



Josie @ L'amourJosie

Elise EliseDopson



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! I really enjoy reading your blog, I love your style of writing!

    I will get started on your questions now ;)
    Thanks again!

    xx
    http://little-ziss-chatterbox.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Thank you. I look forward to reading you're answers!




      Delete

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment