March 11, 2013

Accutane | Week 20

Hey You!

I went to my doctors this week and was told that I only have 3 weeks to go.
I'm a little confused. I definitely thought that I had until the end of April.

Any-who, my skin feels so smooth. I know I'm not suppose to exfoliate but I can't help it. Exfoliating has improved the dryness on my face.

I have also started applying Bio Oil on my cheeks.
Before Accutane I tried applying Bio Oil and broke out so be careful. It seems that my skin needs a little extra love.

I purchased a new foundation which has a high coverage and I am in love.

Talk to you soon gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see this journey! I'm currently on Roaccutane and it's good to see how it's working for you. I'm only 10 weeks in at the moment, so fingers crossed it works as well for me. You look amazing!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like it's working for you. Hope everything goes well. Remember to moisturize!



      Delete

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment