March 01, 2013

Random | Etsy Love

Hey guys!
I wanted to share with you a small list of Etsy shops that I absolutely love.

ColbyJune
I usually don’t like or care for ‘rustic’ or ‘natural’ looking jewelry… maybe the term is boho. As of late I have been starting to enjoy the look a little more. Although I have finally started to move in this direction I have had this seller on my favorites for a very long time. The attention to detail is what suckered me in and I’m planning to purchase something in the near future.

RockCakes
I just finished off saying that ‘boho’ is not my thing. Novelty pieces are also not my thing but just look at this piece.

aifosjewels
I love this. Nothing more to say.

BlazerArts
This is similar to the previous shop but dark metals are used.

LauraGalic
I absolutely love her style. It reminds me of Victorian times. There was an emphasis on ruffles and perfectly cut lines that defined a women’s figure.

FrenchKnotCouture
If I ever get married I would like my bridal shower to be held at a manor. I would like it to be more of an intimate tea time with my family. I would love to be wearing a dress similar to this. Elegant, clean and simple are the words that come to mind when I look at her designs.

8 comments:

  1. that dress is to die for!! lovely picks!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I keep going back to it and other items she has.


      Delete
  2. I love that blazer with the tails! Great Etsy wishlist!

    Http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com | ULTIMATE NAIL KIT GIVEAWAY! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post thanks for the recommendations :) xo -Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those rings! and the dress is to die for!
    Your new follower, Frankie xx

    Frankiessay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment