April 09, 2013

Health | Mini Biggest Loser Intro 124.4lbs


For the next 6 weeks I will be participating in a ‘mini’ biggest loser competition at work.
 There is a low chance that I could actually win this because I don’t have that much weight to lose. Also, I don’t have any self-control when it comes to food… or shopping… or anything for that matter.
I am very undisciplined.

My competition consists of 7 men all of whom have a little more weight to take off then I do. Since the challenge is going to be evaluated by percent there is a very, very small chance that I could win! I intentionally put on 4.4 pounds so that my initial weigh in would be high. Sneaky I know!
I am not overweight my any means but I would like to get back to 110lbs, which was what I weighed before college and for the majority of my first year.

FYI, that’s when I met my BF. That’s how you do it girls… look gorgeous, reel them it and do a 360. I’m kidding. My freshman 15 was more like freshman 25.
Luckily I wear/wore it well.
I have dropped 10lbs in the past 2 years, which is a healthy way of losing weight.

I am not sure how people might react to this post but I hope you support me and understand that:
1. I will probably not reach my goal. That’s right Sam. Start with a negative mentality. 
2. 110lbs, according to BMI chart, is not unhealthy for my height and activity level Sam's workout,walking from my house to the car and back again. Not that you/I should base our weight on the BMI chart.
3. I have never been the healthiest person... so don't be surprised if there's lots of crap in my weekly food record.

I’m not going to lie, just thinking about putting myself on a ‘diet’ makes me want to binge. I have never been motivated to stay on a diet for an extended time.

 Other than losing some weight I want to change my habits. I eat out every day meaning I spend big money on food. This would force me to make my lunches or at least plan them. Inevitably this would reduce the amount I spend on food.
Sadly, I'm a creature of habit and it will be hard to break me. I get really bored eating the same meals and when I’m hungry there is nothing that can stop me from eating junk!

Yesterday I was in a meeting and very hungry. The meeting was running through lunch. My boss decided to start snacking and pulled out a pepperette. FYI, I hate the idea of hot rods/sausages/pepperettes. I do eat them on pizza though, yum. As soon as the opportunity presented itself I ran to the nearest grocery store. I hadn't even finished paying when those babies when devoured them. I'm still thinking about them. The salty, smokey taste…  I'm getting obsessive. It’s so weird what being hungry can do to me. The taste still lingers and I'm thinking about buying more. I have no idea were to find actual pepperettes... The search is on.

Any-who, what I ate this week will be here:
Casual Carnivore

Kisses and hugs.
May the best man (1-women) win!

6 comments:

  1. Aww, I hope you achieve your goal and beat those guys! Hehe, good luck! ~ Sarah x

    http://sarahadde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so nice! Love it :) would be great for a follow back, amberjayez.blogspot.co.uk Wanderlust and Wardrobes xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amber! You should let your google+ be public. Great blog.
      ❤。(◕‿◕)。❤

      Delete
  3. Aww best of luck!! I feel like we are in a similar boat weight wise! And I definitely feel your pain with no self-control when it comes to food and shopping! Haha

    I'd love to try and get back to a steady 110. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment