September 14, 2013

Tag | Ultimate Blogger Challenge

Hey Pretty Bee!
I have decided that I will be joining the Ultimate Blogger Challenge to get back into the swing on things. I was invited by MadHattersNailParty, go check Hayley out! She’s been blogging just about as long as I have but has been more responsible than me!

Anyway, what might the challenge entail? In summary the challenge is to post everyday for the month of October!

Just  a quick recap on my dedication… Let’s check on my last post…  May 31, 2013! Holy hell, I can’t believe it’s been that long!

I will need to start marking idea bubble charts:


Honestly, there are other things I'm supposed to do to qualify for this challenge but I want to focus on my blog.
Any-hoo, we'll see how this goes... 
Kisses & Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Great post, I have nominated you for the Liebster award, check out my blog for the info. :D
    Jaz
    Xx
    JazEmia

    ReplyDelete

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment