October 02, 2013

Health | Brazilian Bikini Bottom

So... Today was supposed to be bang day.... Hair people. Get your mind out of the gutter. I can't find my camera cord or even my USB converter.

I'm super annoyed with myself.

Anyway, I've noticed that October is the turning point in health for many Northerners.
 I start in August.

The long pants come back. We sport thicker socks and ponchos. Some of us stop using self-tanner on our legs. We start eating more...

In contrast March is when we start hitting the gym and fad dieting.

This year I have a big motivator to get fit. It's called a Brazilian Bikini Bottom. Deadline? Second week of January 2014.

This is going to be a sad story.
Like I've said before I'm small/petite. I've never been athletic or enjoyed 'exercising'. I'm like a greyhound. Sleek... *cough* ....was, am natural sprinter... *cough* ....was, and I'm super lazy.
A couple weeks ago I decided it was about time I took a vacation outside of Canada. My sister and I decided Puerto Rico was going to be our destination. I hit the mall in search of a bathing suit. Believe it or not but I've never owned a bikini. EVER.

I stopped at Bikini Village and fell in love with two bathing suits.
I really believed I looked cute in the Brazilian Bikini Bottom but it was the smoked mirrors and dimmed lights that confused me. When I got home I was devastated with how my butt looked.
Now I need to explain something... Obviously we work with what we have and for me my butt and hair colour have always been what I like about my body.

I decided at that moment, staring at my butt, I needed to step it up. I've really been letting myself go compared to what I was.

I've been working out everyday since then.

My 'workout', if you can call it that since we all know I'm lazy, goes as follows:
100 jumping jacks
25 table top crunches (clap hands together under legs)
35  hip-thigh Raise
3-20 sec plank
25 push ups
1 min bridge
50 Squats
1 min wall squat
+Various leg workouts, I don't know the proper names
Repeat 'till I die.

TMI moment, I work out in the Brazilian bikini bottom. :)
It forces me to focus.

Happy work outs.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Pretty Bee! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will try to get back to YOU ASAP! I will on occasion leave a heart () as a reply… meaning I read your comment